Re: Channel 50's transmitter (Re: WNDS News at 7 and 10)

At 08:01 PM 11/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Peter Q. George wrote:
>
>Still.....I'm not going to blame the xmtr for all of WNDS's problems. Yes
>I will agree that they were at best an "industrial" quality station when
>they signed on 15 years ago and probably haven't spent much since..
They didn't always look as bad as they do now.  Up until a year ago, I was
a regular viewer.  All of a sudden, it seems, they now look like <bleep>.

.but
>mygawd they look worse than CCTV in Cambridge....that is bad.
Friend of mine interned at CCTV;  he assures me a 5-year old could wire
their physical plant better than they did.

Take care,

Dave