Re: WNDS News at 7 and 10

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> I have watched this newcast now for a couple of weeks. This may be the
> worst looking television newscast I have ever seen....and remember I
> worked at the OLD channel 9 and 50.
                                 My TV here is hooked to cable,no antenna
to pick up over the air,but at my parent's house,also in
Lowell,approximately 10 miles from the WNDS TX site in Hudson NH,they come
in extremely poor to non-existent.This is on a TV with the back of set
whips/bowtie antenna.Since they signed on in 1983,that's how
they've(barely)come in there.Also had the chance to check them over the air
once a few years back in Candia,NH and they came in snowy,with lousy color
as well.On the cable here,the picture quality is grainy and sometimes the
audio distorts when a chyron graphic is on the screen.Color is out of whack
as well.
    Mark Watson