Re: WMUA reunion (Was Re: UMass Sports Networks (WMUA))

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Martin J. Waters wrote:

>         I received a letter this month from Rich Zekaria, the GM at WMUA,
> saying a 50th anniversary reunion is being planned for Saturday, April 3,
> 1999. There will be dinner, with anecdotes and dancing. Former DJs also are
> being asked to recreate an hour of their shows live on WMUA during the
> weekend.
>         He would like to hear from alumni in general to build a database,
> and please specify whether you're interested in attending the reunion for a
> rough headcount. It's not a reservation.
>         Write: WMUA / 105 Campus Center / UMass / Amherst MA 01003; phone
> (413) 545-2876; fax (413) 545-0682; e-mail wmua50@stuaf.umass.edu.
>         He also pointed out that WMUA is now on the internet. You need
> RealPlayer. Go to <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~wmua>.

I sent e-mail some time ago, but I never got a response.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/