Whad Ya Know?

Not much,you? Apparently WBUR is once again airing
Michael Feldman's comedy/quiz/interview show (produced
by Wisconsin Public Radio). It's just after 1 pm
on Saturday as I type this, and I stumbled across it on 90.9 FM.
Can't get into WBUR's website for some reason, so
I don't know if the show is airing for one or both
hours,and whether it's noon to 2, 1-3 pm, or
whatever.

Whad Ya Know (website at http://www.notmuch.com )
has bounced back and forth between WGBH and WBUR
over the years. I think it's a great show--funny and
enlightening, with nice jazz by the duo of John Thulin
and Jeff Eccles. Is Micheal Feldman the Wisconsin
version of Garrison Keillor? :)