WMUA reunion (Was Re: UMass Sports Networks (WMUA))

>Sonny Daye wrote:
<snip>
>Any other WMUA alumni on this list beside Joe and Marty?

        I'm not sure. There are many lurkers here and I think I recall a
few posters who were WMUA staff members.

        Please share the following info. with anyone you work with or
anyone else you know who's a past WMUA staff member:

        I received a letter this month from Rich Zekaria, the GM at WMUA,
saying a 50th anniversary reunion is being planned for Saturday, April 3,
1999. There will be dinner, with anecdotes and dancing. Former DJs also are
being asked to recreate an hour of their shows live on WMUA during the
weekend.
        He would like to hear from alumni in general to build a database,
and please specify whether you're interested in attending the reunion for a
rough headcount. It's not a reservation.
        Write: WMUA / 105 Campus Center / UMass / Amherst MA 01003; phone
(413) 545-2876; fax (413) 545-0682; e-mail wmua50@stuaf.umass.edu.
        He also pointed out that WMUA is now on the internet. You need
RealPlayer. Go to <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~wmua>.