Re: WEVO dramatic production.....

Making good on my promise to update you on when New Hampshire Public
Radio might air this year's New Hampshire Radio Theater production ("The
Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mister Hyde")...the news isn't good.

I saw NHPR PD Andrew Morrell at the beginning of this week and he was
still leaning against airing the show.  He promised to let me know if
there was a change and I haven't heard from him so I'd interpret that to
mean no NHRT on NHPR.  Just the same, you might want to tune in Saturday
morning at 11 in case there's a last-minute change of heart.

Other stations which were also supposed to broadcast the show:  WFEA,
WEZS, and WLTN on AM; WNNH, WLNH, and WPNH on FM.