Re: WEVO dramatic production.....

You asked: "Does anyone know when WEVO in Concord plans to air [the NH
Radio Theater production of Jekyll & Hyde]?"

I was expecting that "Michael Feldman's Whad'ya Know?" would get bumped
from its Saturday 11am-1pm slot for this--that's where last year's NHRT
show aired, and the Saturday following the live show in Nashua is
Halloween, after all.  However, when I asked New Hampshire Public Radio
PD Andrew Morrell about this, he was leaning against airing NHRT at
all.  No final decision yet; I'll keep you posted.

The only NHPR person I remember being involved with NHRT last year was
chief engineer
Larry Beavers.  He participated as an actor, not an engineer, and of all
the participants I believe
he showed the greatest skill in dropping the pages of his script to the
floor.  Certain younger cast
members whipped the completed pages from their hands with a tad too much
zeal.  Larry's
pages silently glided to his feet after being gracefully launched with a
practiced hand.  (Just a little
background for you folks without color sets.)