Radio Free Vermont

While foliage viewing in Vermont today, I decided to
try and pick up Radio Free Vermont. It first started
to come in as I was eastbound on US 4, between
Castleton and West Rutland. Got clearer in West Rutland
when I took the exit for "Business US 4", and was
still clearer in Rutland itself.As I headed south on
US 7,the signal started to fade.

It was big-band/standards music (several songs by
Sinatra). A liner was inserted after every few songs:
"this is your hometown radio--Radio Free Vermont,
at 96.5 FM"... also there were periodic plugs of
their website.

With the frequent liners, I thought, "what, do they
want to make sure the listeners filling out ratings
books know what they're listening to?"  :)