crazy legal IDs

Talk about crazy legal IDs..I remember hearing a
tape of KEZY in suburban LA.....trying hard to
be an LA station, and embarrassed to be
licensed to a suburb. So, their ID was K E Z Y,
then, as the announcer said the city of license
(Anaheim)...it sounded like he had his hand over
his mouth to muffle the word "Anaheim". It was
a hoot!

They were never sited, and this was in the early
70's when the FCC ruled with an iron fist!

Tim

: