Re: ID's in CANADA?

>I always understood that the call letters were the only component of an
>ID in Canada, and that it could be coupled with other statements.
>Therefore, "CKLW... The Motor City" was a legal ID.

Actually, Rick, the correct answer is that CKLW did in fact mention
"CKLW/Windsor".  During 20/20 News, the newsman would say (something
like),"It's 60 degrees in Detroit; 58 at CKLW/Windsor."

That's the scoop.  I grew up listeningto the station, at least at night.

:) Shel Swartz

WRKO/The Big 68 Remembered!
Official Hall of Fame of The Big 68, 1967-1982
http://big68.org/wrko
Phone (561) 686-2133