Re: WNFT is sold!

Dan, 890 is now programmed by Z Spanish Media out
of Californias. Z Spanish Media is controlled by
TSG Investements out of Stamford, CT. Chancellor Broadcasting owns 20%
of TSG. TSG owns some 20
mostly major market stations running the 24-hour Z Spanish satellite
format. 890 remains locally brokered for now.

As for Mega Broadcasting, Alfonso Alonso and his brother Bryan owned
and operated their 6-station operation out of Englewood Cliffs,NJ
until late this week when they sold their group to Wall Street-based
Lindemann Investement, owned by Adam Lindemann and his father George.
The price tag -- $14.75 million in cash, of course.

The company is now known as Mega Communicatios. Alsonso remains the
CEO of the new company. Lindemanns also
announced that they bought WNFT for $5 million from
CBS.(ARS bought WNFT from Greater Media for $4.5 million in May '97 --
only Mel can make half a mill profit on a station without any kind of
ratings or cash flow...:)

Alonso brothers did not run any kind of network on their stations --
the stations are all time-brokered
to local Hispanic and other ethnic programmers. Alonsos are also
heavily involved in selling time on NYC stations. So, if WNFT does not
stay with The Touch, it will most likely be a multicultural format. I
wouldnt be shocked if Lindemanns add 1200 to the mix but that's just a
guess on my part.

Regards,

- -Mark