Re: WNFT is sold!

I thought that Mega had just bought WBPS. Are they going to simulcast on
890 and 1150? I guess it would make a certain amount of sense to do so; 890
has better coverage in MetroWest and 1150 certainly has better coverage of
Boston. Or maybe Mega has TWO different satellite-delivered Spanish
formats, although I've only heard of one. I can't name their first format,
let alone the second, if it exists.