Re: the beginning of the end for Rush, Dr. L.,etc.???

Don't quote me but the way I heard it, from someone a few from someone in the
know, was the fans of WPRO made it quite clear that they wanted local
programming to return to the station and didn't want some Bostonian talking to
them.

In a message dated 9/10/98 7:26:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, billo@erols.com