EEI's cruddy signal

webway@channel1.com writes:

<< I could null out WEEI completly with CKVL roaring in.
 I haven't had a great signal at night on WEEI for over a year now, since
 they repainted the towers. >>

Actually, throughout most of August, believe it or not,  WEEI actually had a
clean signal out here in Metrowest.  In fact, I drove to my gig at WXLO late
one Friday night and EEI was coming in crystal clear in Downtown Worcester.
Go figure.  Lately though, the signal has gotten scratchy again.  Oh well.

Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks