Re: EEI's cruddy signal

Mike wrote--

>Actually, throughout most of August, believe it or not,  WEEI actually had a
>clean signal out here in Metrowest.  In fact, I drove to my gig at WXLO late
>one Friday night and EEI was coming in crystal clear in Downtown Worcester.
>Go figure.  Lately though, the signal has gotten scratchy again.  Oh well.

I've noticed the same thing.  Glenn Ordway made a sarcastic comment on air
one day about the equipment being allowed to deteriorate until the new
owners take over...

Speaking of new owners, do you anticipate Entercom will keep all the big
salary guys that WEEI has?  Do you think they'll keep the station doing
sports/talk?