Re: NBC Late On McGwire's 62nd HR

And on the radio side, I noticed that Joe and Jerry were giving regular
up-dates, but WBZ had the inside track because they are "sister stations"
with KMOX in St. Louis.  I doubt that Brudnoy broke away from his show to
air the McGwire homer, however!  (Although, in fairness to David, with whom
I go back years), he knows a lot more about sports than most people think--
he just isn't a fan.  All this past week, WBZ Radio was airing actualities
and sometimes even feeds from KMOX...

Btw, from what I can gather, most of the music stations didn't do much with
the McGwire homer-- stations like Kiss 108 don't even do afternoon news
anymore, and I have not heard them mention many news or sports events
outside of morning drive... otoh, WZLX and WBCN *were* talking about
McGwire...  Anybody else on the list notice what radio (especially music
radio) did with this major sports milestone?