Modest suggestion??

<<On Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:56:33 -0400, "Bill O'Neill" <billo@erols.com> said:

> If this doesn't apply to you, please delete, cough, smirk, etc.!  When
> hitting "reply," I generally (as do many of us) tend to delete ALL of the
> addressees EXCEPT the one address that triggers this list.

Actually, please don't do that.  Please delete all of the addresses
except the person you're replying to, and the address of the list.
This is the long-hallowed Internet tradition; people generally want to
get mail that is personally to them directly.

> That way, the addressees don't get TWO copies of my repost.

Whisper the magic incantation:

:0 Wh: msgid.lock
| formail -D 8192 msgid.cache

Then you will always get only the first copy.

- -GAWollman

- --