WLLH

> It seemsthat WLLH(Lowell/Lawrence)is also updating their locally
programmed
> Adult Standards format,adding newer titles in recent weeks,while
gradually
> phasing out the older stuff.

This week I tuned into 'LLH to hear some MOR stuff....and heard "And I
Love You So" by Perry Como.....A very pretty song.  (Yes, I've always
had the heart for shmaltzy stuff!)

During the middle of the song....it "dumped"...and another song started.

I picked up the phone to yell at the jock....who mangled a very
beautiful song.....spoke to Frank Messina (aka Frank Sunday)....and he
told me "We're having trouble with the computer!".  (ugh!)

Yesterday I tuned in for awhile...and heard what sounded like generic
voice tracks...albeit local....  And then some sort of lame-backselling,
again local.

While I am happy they don't appear to be going "on the bird"...They DO
seem to be heading for "automation-land".

And this disturbs me.  (Are they taking lessons from Capstar?)

Does anyone have anymore info?

Thanks!

BM