WLLH

Listening to WLLH(1400 Lowell/Lawrence) both last night and tonight,after
Lowell Spinners games I noticed they went to their Standards format instead
of the Spanish music programming that has aired nights there for the last
several years.Live local jock too,I might add.Also noticed that the music
is a bit,IMHO,"hip"(for lack of a better word)i.e,heard this
evening:Desperado by the Eagles,If I Were Your Woman by Gladys
Knight/Pips,also heard Perry Como and Frankie Laine in there.I wonder if
the Spanish show is gone due to the fact that WCCM is Spanish all night,and
they may feel it is senseless to compete against them.Or maybe the person
who was running the show may have ended the deal for the time,I don't know.
                                                         Mark Watson