Re: Today's LTAR

At 01:50 AM 8/3/98 EDT, you wrote:

>As far as Chuck Harder goes, I used to be a regular listener but I can't get
>WCAP in very well here in Boston.

Isn't Harder's show, or at least a part of it, carried on WRPT? And if it's
on WRPT, it would likely also be on WSRO now, because the two stations
mostly simulcast. None of the three stations puts a great signal into the
City of Boston, but with a decent radio, you should be able to pick up any
of them.
The reception may be a little crackly and buzzy, but if you're into Harder's
kind of lunacy, a little static shouldn't bother you.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205