Re: new WODS PD

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Roy Lawrence wrote:

>    I also feel they should expand the playlist beyond the same boring 3,000
> songs! (Hint: Expand beyond 1976) I think it's safe to play a song or two
> from 1978 or '79. This is 1998 Right? Seeing as WEGQ and WROR's
> numbers are not so hot, why not Knock off what they have left, given
> WODS an oppurtunity to move with the times! One WXKS-AM is enough.

I'd rather see them expand back into the 50s.  But current theories of
audience demographics probably preclude that.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/