Re: new WODS PD

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Mark Shneyder wrote:

> It might be the old news by now, but John Morgan, OM/PD at Oldies
> WWBB(B101)/Providence is supposedly headed to take over vacant PD job at
> WODS/FM. Morgan was also OM for B101's sister station CR WWRX-FM. Both,
> WWBB and WWRX, are Clear Channel properties.

I would love it if WODS were to sound more like B-101.  I like to listen
to B-101 whenever I am driving within range of its signal.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/