Re: new WODS PD

On 22 Jul 98, at 18:32, EBRadio wrote:

> Might I add that B101 is a "fun" sounding personality station, similar to
> the old Oldies 96/WNTX.  Wouldn't it be nice if WODS was fun-driven?  (And
> get rid of that damn horrible reverb/compressed audio!)

   WODS should get processing tips from "Oldies 100.9 WYNZ Westbrook/
Portland. Now they sound superior!
   I also feel they should expand the playlist beyond the same boring 3,000
songs! (Hint: Expand beyond 1976) I think it's safe to play a song or two
from 1978 or '79. This is 1998 Right? Seeing as WEGQ and WROR's
numbers are not so hot, why not Knock off what they have left, given
WODS an oppurtunity to move with the times! One WXKS-AM is enough.
   The jocks could also loosen up a bit too! Everyone sounds so stressed
out there! I was always told "Talk to the audience, NOT at them!

Take Care,
Roy Lawrence