Re: WCAP needs help!!!

At 02:40 PM 7/21/98 -0500, BUMP MARTIN wrote:

>My guess is that the pay is crappy...and the hours suck (holidays
>included at no extra pay)....and if they would correct at least one of
>those issues...they would have NO trouble finding employees!

Given all the people who are getting blown out with mergers, takeovers,
etc. it is surprisingly difficult to find qualified applicants.  This is
true even at reasonably successful stations, I can only imagine the
difficulty of finding someone to board-op a satellite feed for $5/hr.  And
people on this list wonder why stations automate.