Lowell Folk Festival On Radio

This Fri,Sat,and Sun(July 24-26) the annual Lowell Folk Festival will take
place in Downtown Lowell MA.The following information was seen on an
informational flyer I saw today at my place of employment(one of the
festival's sponsors in the "partners"category):Radio coverage;WCAP(980)
coverage all weekend. WLLH(1400) extensive coverage all weekend.
WJUL(91.5)U Mass Lowell station:Live coverage all 3 days start to
finish.WGBH-FM(89.7) Live coverage Fri Night with Mai Kramer's Blues show
live,and Sat 12Noon-6PM,Dick Pleasants'Folk Heritage show will feature live
coverage as well.No specifics as far as times on WCAP and WLLH,but WJUL
usually has wall to wall coverage start to finish.
                                                 Mark Watson