Re: WCAP needs help!!!

I agree it seems next to impossible to find people willing to work...I
paid my dues for over a year at WHAV/WLYT from 10pm to 6am-and played
records (yes,records) from 5-6 am. The rest was sports or
Talknet..making 3.50per hour. I learned more than I ever wanted to know
about Schaefer automation systems! Another thing that frosts my beans
are kids saying "I'm a (format) jock" We get paid to breathe life into a
format regardless of the circumstances-THATS what being a broadcaster
is. I tell my friends "I don't get paid to like it,I get paid to play
it". Sometimes I feel like the last of a generation (now 33 years old,in
radio since 81). The kids today are too concerned about things that
don't matter...not about making their show better.

Eric