Bob Brinker....worst engineered show...!!!!

I've been hearing mucho engineering mistakes on Bob Brinkers "Moneytalk"
show for the past few years.  (I think he does the show from his Florida
home via ABC.)

This past week, I tuned in at 4PM to hear the begining of his show and
his opening monologue.  The music began, established....and the level
was lowered and I envisioned someone cueing brinker to begin....but alas
....NOTHING!

Could hear some mubling in the background like people were fiddling with
the wrong mic, etc.  The *entire* theme played WITHOUT *any*
announcements.

(I thought this was a local-station/affilliate thing....but someone
reported hearing the samew thing on another station.)

After the theme they went to spots as they normally do.  AFTER the spots
....they came back to silence!  Then the sounds of rumbling, rustling
and what sounded like panic.  I could hear a guy in the background
saying in what sounded like a one-sided phone conversation, "He's NOT on
the air, his voice is NOT making it on the air...", etc.

This seemed like a major gaff, considering it was the ABC network.  Many
stations delay the broadcast....but I'm sure many take the feed live.

Does anyone know what happenned?

I've been hearing glitches on his show for the past few years.

BM