WCAP needs help!!!

I heard what I think is the most cheesy of spots airing on WCAP....

"WCAP is looking for employees!  You must be willing to work nights,
weekends....and NO experience is necessary!  We'll train you"

While some have said on this list that there is nothing wrong with a
station 'advertising' on it's own advertsing medium....I think this is a
sad statement.

I don't think you should draw/distract your audience into the internal
station issues.
It's like telling people at a theatre that "we need a projectionist".
The people are there for the show....and shouldn't be drawn into the
behind the scenes problems, vacancies, troubles....unless they want to
be.

Wasn't there a time when you had people bangin' down the doors of
stayions just to work in radio?  (or "kids" dying to 'run the board'?)

My guess is that the pay is crappy...and the hours suck (holidays
included at no extra pay)....and if they would correct at least one of
those issues...they would have NO trouble finding employees!

Just my $.02

BM