Network News Junkie

>>*Just caught WSMN at the top of the hour....and didn't hear "Mutual
>>News".  Did they end their affiliation?

I haven't heard MBS since WSMN1590 Nashua NH switched to their new format
about six weeks ago.

>>*WMVU seems to be running news from the TalkAmerica network.

WMVU 900 Nashua NH had been running SRN News (Salem Radio Network?) the
last I knew. WDER 1320 AM Derry NH also runs SRN news. The end of SRN news
does not line up with the start of T/A programing so there is usually about
20-40 seconds of dead air and/ or network countdown.

John

Anyone shed some light?

Thanks!