Re: USA Network News (was Today's LTAR)

<< I think that the bottom line here is that if one agrees with the story in
 question, then it is considered to be fair (as in honest)  reporting.  But
 if one disagrees, he then says it's biased.

 :) shel >>

I disagree entirely.  I would agree entirely with a statement that said
"President Clinton continued to lie today about his sexual involvement with
Monica Lewinsky" but I think that would not be a proper lead for an objective
news story.

Off the top of my head I can't come up with any good examples about USA, but I
do remember shaking my head many times when running the board at WOXO.  It was
not usually the facts that they reported but how they palced the facts in
context of a story.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine