Re: WBZ

>Any of you who've worked with the seven second delay (again, most of you I
>presume) know that deleting one or two words is no problem, but a continued
>stream of words requiring deleting is just not possible.  How does one
listen
>to both pre delay...and post delay...deleting the improper words...while
>listening for others...at the same time?  If you've tried you know...if not
>you don't.

Again, I think it was a good call.  Good to see a PD with a bat phone.  Once
'language' crosses the line, the floodgates are open for it.  Perhaps a
young producer witnessed the decision and got the message.  Perhaps the
caller did (but I doubt it).  The caller had the ball (with 50 kW clear
behind him) and he fumbled.

Bill O'Neill