Re: WBZ

Terry,I agree with your first point of the producer and/or PD having
responsibility for the show. But I have major heartburn with the comment
about morality. Who judges? By whose standards to you define morality?
yours? They may well be very different from mine,as I personally am
offended by some of the editing used in,say,movies shown on TV-I think
the big 3 nets are FAR too conservative,but yet they'll push the
envelope with shows like "NYPD Blue" Hypocrisy if I ever saw it. Every
media outlet needs to define its own standard. Remember,the FCC
definition of obscenity is "community standards"(in part). I hate to
bring up a well-used cliche,but there are tuning and off knobs on a
radio.What someone chooses to listen to/watch/read is their business-no
one should have the right to dictate standards to anyone but themselves
and their children. Just my 3 1/2 cents...

Eric