Re: WBZ

Eric Jacobs said:

> the big 3 nets are FAR too conservative,but yet they'll push the
> envelope with shows like "NYPD Blue" Hypocrisy if I ever saw it. Every
> media outlet needs to define its own standard. Remember,the FCC
> definition of obscenity is "community standards"(in part). I hate to
> bring up a well-used cliche,but there are tuning and off knobs on a
> radio.

I agree with Eric. Perhaps Terry would have been better off
saying that PUBLIC SERVICE and DECENCY should make their way
back into the media. As for morality? We're not gods. None
of us has the right to determine what someone else has
the right to hear/watch. We all have brains and common sense.
Let's use them.

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak