Re: Echo

Somewhere I around here, I had a cigarette lighter that I won from WMEX in
1968, from a DJ called Tom Sawyer.  The contest was, I believe The Russians
are coming or the Bonnie and Clyde contest (of which I also won a Raleigh
motorbike).  Anyway, the cigarette lighter had a picture where the clear
fuel used to show, and the picture was of WMEX's Broadcast house and said
"Wimmex Broadcast House s- 1956"  One thing about WMEX in 66-69, they gave
away incredible prizes and had very creative contests.  WRKO never, in my
opinion, had the better of the creativity nor jocks.  Of course, $$$ and
signal, yes!

ss