WJIB, News and Networks.....

With ABC Information and CBS affiliation being tied up by WBZ....any
possibility that WJIB could become an affilliate of NBC Radio or Mutual
(Westwood One)?
(Or even one of the 'lesser' ABC networks?  Entertainment, Directions,
Etc?)

Since they aren't cleared in Boston, I would think they'd be delighted
to get their 'casts and spots aired in the 10th market.

Also, my understanding is that beautiful music stations have their most
sharing with the news station.  This would help WJIB by giving listeners
one less reason to dial twist....

Possible?

BM