Re: Radio Free Brattleboro is coming

> > Tim Davisson wrote:
> >
> > > If you have less than a half-mile coverage, why
> > > bother? (I'm not being nasty or sarcastic...I'm
> > > serious). TD

I will quote to you what a friend and ex-colleague of
mine (from my wild days at at WSIA-FM -- a 10-watt station
in Staten Island, NYC) said to me one day:

"If you're putting out a signal, no matter how low-power
it is, someone out there WILL be listening."

Besides, it gives the local kids something to do --
maybe even get aircheck tapes ready to send to bigger
stations...

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak