Re: Radio Free Brattleboro is coming

I was at a comic book convention in Albany, NY
this weekend, and someone had a pirate station
going-- WYIF at 88.7 ("yiff" is a sound foxes make;
it was a "furry comics" convention). The signal could
be heard all over the hotel (the Omni) and for several
blocks around it. Basically they did "techno"- dance
music at night, and introduced themselves as
WYIF. No city of license (how can you do a legal
ID when you're not legal?).
Anyway, _some_ people were probably listening to
them... at least the convention goers!