NECN--Where are you?

In a message dated 98-07-01 22:02:55 EDT, Dib9@aol.com writes:

<< If NECN adds the Red Sox it will give many cable systems a major reason to
add
 the network.  It is not on most cable systems in Maine and I seem to remember
 somebody writing here that it is not on many systems in Vermont.  If they add
 the Red Sox, the network will instantly be added to all cable systems in New
 England, which will make it easier for Hearst to sell ads during the rest of
 their schedule. >>

I live 12 miles out of Worcester and our cable company doesn't even carry
NECN.  Maybe adding the Sox will finally force their hand...

Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks