NERW-on-the-road 6/24

*Hello from the luxurious Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City, where the
NERW Northeast Radio Expedition is wrapping up day six!  It's been a
few days since we've posted an update from the road; here's what we've
been up to:

*When we left off, we were in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island,
where we started Monday morning with a drive around the island.  In
addition to listening to the local stations, we found a nice little FM
opening, which yielded catches such as WKIX (96.9) Goldsboro, N.C. and
WLGI (90.9) Hemingway, S.C.  The latter is -- we kid you not -- an
all-Baha'i radio station.  The experience of driving around eastern
Prince Edward Island whilst listening to a Baha'i radio station from
South Carolina is an incredible one, to be sure.  Not for the faint of
heart!