Re: More radio/TV stuff in the Globe

I have actually gotten used to Sean Mooney but prefer Jack & Liz. I was just
shocked the first time I saw him on Channel 4, doing news of all things, since
I had seen him do the local WWF wrestling tags! I wouldn't have been so
frightening if they had given him a part-time sports job but anchor? I don't
know. Since then though I must say that I have seen worse and let's be honest,
we all deserve second chances, don't we?

In a message dated 6/25/98 7:36:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, beckwith@ime.net