Super duper doppler deception

Folks:

Have noted a recent comment by Shel regarding hype of Florida broadcast
weather radar.   Yes, along with all the other tabloid tootsies who seem to
be proliferating in our spectrum, the great radar hype feeds shamelessly.

Super double doppler radar is simply the image from two doppler radar sites
(merged).   We use it all the time.  We do not promote it....thank God!   TV
news.....especially in markets lacking a fair share of credible
stories....is prone to such antics.   And if the approach grabs viewers,
watch out across town because you'll soon have the "super duper double
doppler deluxe radar".

The mentality has been seeping into Boston via channel 7.   Don't  be
surprised if most news operations open a "superlatives department" in the
near future!

 Where does it end?    I don't know.  It's a "monster" unleashed by
"gigantic" people with "terrible" force.  Its "awesome" strength "smashes"
even "el nino".   All of us should stay tuned for the "earth shattering"
details.

Bruce Schwoegler