Re: Red Sox (was: Re: Bruins)

Martin J. Waters wrote:

>         Same thing on the Red Sox. Every half inning, the cue for the
> commercial break is "on the WEEI Red Sox radio network." I think WFAN does
> the same thing on its baseball.

That is one phrase that I, and I'm sure many other board ops across the Northeast
become intimately familiar with each baseball season. It is usually our cue to do
*something*. Once in a while, one of them (usually Joe) will screw up the outcue
and add the phrase "after this" to the outcue....

Any other Sox ops notice that once in a while the network returns several seconds
before they are supposed to? Local breaks are supposed to be 1:33, but I've had
them come back as early as 1:28!

Doug Bassett
Red Sox Board Op. (and other hats)
WKVT 1490/92.7