Re: WNDS/Channel 50

Peter Q. George wrote:

>      Hang in there WNDS.  You've got a fan here.

And another one here. I haven't found a reason to watch TV38 since they
went UPN (I used to tune in to "The Movie Loft" quite often). I, for one,
was quite pleased when my local cable system picked up WNDS a couple of
years ago. I don't have much time to watch television, but when I do it's
usually TV50 (love those Emergency! reruns! <g>). The only thing is that a
lot of the folks around here (including the TV section in the local paper)
refer to the station as "Channel 14", the spot WNDS occupies on our local
cable system....(likewise many refer to TV38 as "Channel 15" for the same
reason.)Doug Bassett
Who loves to watch "The Weather with Al" on Channel 14
West Brattleboro, Vt.