RE: NH TV News

Please, Jack Heath has nothing on the Tom Oliphants and David Broders of the
world. The USA media, as a whole, is left of center, and certainly left of
the public-at-large. (What was the poll, 89% of print journalists supported
Clinton vs. 40+% of Americans voting for him).

I'll make a deal, shut down NPR and the Washington Post, and we'll shut down
Jack Heath and the U-L.
(Let's talk Concord Monitor and Portsmouth Herald, two NH papers that are
left-of-center politically.)

The U-L gets beat upon so much because it IS part of a rare breed of
right-of -center newspapers in New England.

My point, for every "right-winger" in the media that you call out, I can
count a minimum of 3 "left-wingers"

BTW: How's Patricia Smith, and her "downtrodden" doing these days?

- -Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH

(To Garrett and Scott.... It is not my desire to travel off the direct
subject of radio, but feel compelled to respond to what is generally a
one-sided political point-of-view on this BB, Dan B. of Maine being the only
consistant exception. If all parties are willing to avoid the underlying
political themes of their comments, I will be more than happy not to broach
the subject here on ths BB - Thank You, Paul Hopfgarten)