Re: WJIB-AM Program Developments

> Any plans to do news again on WJIB?

As someone who is a news junkie...I'd like to see WJIB take one of the
network newscasts that is not presently cleared in the Boston Market.

One of the things I learned many moons ago working with a Shulke
Beautiful Music format....is that most of our shared audience was with
the news station.

Most Beautiful Musics at the time use to program in news *every* hour,
albeit a 60-90 second 'cast.  Just to help keep listeners from feeling
alienated and thus the need to 'twirl' their radio dials to 'be in
touch'.....