Re: Parts is Parts

On 20 Jun 98 at 15:42, Bill O'Neill wrote:

> Any potential flop sweat moments that you can recall?  I mean "five
> day deodorant pads gone in an hour" kind of moments.  How about
> funny kid remarks?

  While filling in on afternoon drive one Monday at WMGX/ Portland,
ME 10 years ago. I was reading the name of the winner of a contest
for a Bruce Springsteen concert complete with a limo. The name of
the limousine company was called "Robert Richard's Luxury
Transportation". I said "congratulations to <name of winner> and
thanks to Robert ripsh_t's Luxury Transportation". A sort of tongue
twister! This was IMMEDIATELY followed by um...a spot!

A victim of the little blooper monster!
Take Care,
Roy Lawrence