Parts is Parts

First off, thanks to Mark Watson, of this list, for dropping by near the end
of a commercial remote I did today for WCAP at the Napa Auto Parts store in
Chelmsford, Mass.  There were 4 scheduled drops of 2-4" throughout the
satellite fed program.  At 10:40, the first hour, as I tossed back, the bird
died, so I cue the board op. and took it back and kept it there for +20+
minutes.  Anyone who has ever stood in an auto parts parking lot with a
microphone can attest to the fact that anything over 3 minutes is a
filibuster moment.  Or, "Flop-Sweat-R-Us."   Thankfully, I was saved by my
love of chatting with young kiddos who, once you get them to forget they are
on the air, can, er, say the darndest things, especially about their
unsuspecting fathers.  Before I knew it, it was toss time.  But, alas, the
bird started to breathe again during the 11 news, happily ever after, etc.
The auto racers on hand were great guys to talk with, as well.  Let us just
say quite a bit less attitude than other sports stars you may be occasioned
to interview!

Any potential flop sweat moments that you can recall?  I mean "five day
deodorant pads gone in an hour" kind of moments.  How about funny kid
remarks?

Bill O'Neill