job question

The blind couple (husband and wife) I've mentioned on this list before (they
are big fans of LTAR and collect airchecks of Boston radio announcers from
the 50s, 60s, or whatever else anyone wants to donate) are looking for work.
Both are educated, very independent, articulate, nice folks who just happen
to be blind, and all they get offered is menial tasks at workshops for blind
people.  They want to do more than that, and I am trying to help.  They live
in Watertown but can get anyplace with The Ride or public transportation.
Any of you Boston-area list members have any ideas as to where I could send
them or who I could call on their behalf?  They are learning the computer
now, and are very eager to be trained for almost anything, if somebody will
just give them a chance...  Ideas? Suggestions?