Re: Fwd: John Masters Passes Away

     It's sad to hear that the "voice" of "WRKO 20/20 News", John
Masters passed away.  What a voice !  He brought a air of distinction
to WRKO/WRKO-FM/WROR News during his tenure at that legendary station.
 I can still remember hearing him during the early days of WROR-FM's
recorded newscasts ...... "I'm John Masters...Double-W,
ARRRRR.....OHHHHHH, ARRRRR News...and now more music on "Hit
Parade..... '70"  !!!".  What pipes !!
     What a time !  What a reporter.  He will be missed.

- -Pete