Re: WBZ vs.WRKO

<< Although I don't listen to him, I'm sure it's safe to say that owie Carr
did not lead us in discussion of this verdict >>

I was listening and I'm pretty sure he was talking about it then. I'm sure the
Chix did, and maybe Tai as well.  They all tend to have the same topics when
it's something in the news.

That's why I don' t like syndicated talk shows.  With a local show, even if
the station doesn't break for a special news report, the callers can tell you
what's going on in the outside world and so can the host.